This recipe for chocolate and black bean pudding is very easy to make and rich in protein! It is a vegan, healthy, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and iron-rich recipe. You can enjoy this recipe after an intense workout. So, convinced? all you have to do is try it!
· 1 can of 540ml of black beans (2cups), drained
· ½ cup maple syrup
· ¼ cup cocoa or our chocolate protein powder
· ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
· ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth consistency. You can use a hand blender, mixer or food processor.
2. If the texture is not as smooth as it should be, add a little water while stirring.
If you try this recipe, let us know by taking a picture and tagging us @naakbars on Instagram!
We have a lot of other recipes for you to discover, find them on naakbar.com !
Leave a comment (all fields required)