These protein pancakes are not only easy to make but are also a delicious way to start your day. You only need a few basic ingredients to make these sweet and yummy pancakes, making them a convenient breakfast, pre workout, or post workout meal. Top these pancakes off with loads of fruit, peanut butter, or maple syrup and you’re all set for an active day!
If you give this recipe a try, we’d love to see! Let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Näak vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein power, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon
- Add the maple syrup then gradually add the plant-based milk until just mixed. The batter should be thick and a little lumpy, but add a dash of extra milk if needed
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray
- When the pan is hot, scoop ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake (you can do more or less depending on your preferred pancake size)
- Cook until bubbles begin to appear and the edges become golden brown. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Leave a comment (all fields required)