Näak is a sports nutrition brand specializing in ultra distance that pushes the limits of performance while respecting the planet. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy bars, energy waffles, energy drinks and protein powders for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible, Näak is destined to become the #1 player in the world in this segment.
Are you interested in creating, developing and executing digital marketing activities for our fast-growing brand? Then join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager.With your creative mind,you will regularly plan and design the digital marketing content including the following: newsletters, website, athlete stories, blog, social media content, marketing briefs.
You will create sell-out and storytelling for our online and retail sales channels. In this role, you will build a strong liaison with the sales team, product management, operations, athletes and event partners.
- Represent Näak’s voice with the consumer. Oversee accurate and consistent messaging of the Näak brand in all digital marketing & communications
- Develop and produce content for our weekly newsletter campaigns and automated email flows
- Own the digital content at naakbar.com (blog, athlete pages & stories, product pages, guides) and social media calendar
- Optimizes channel performance through use of analytics, scheduling, featuring, using customized functionalities and driving smooth consumer journeys across platforms
- Use the right mix of local and global content to ensure year-long audience engagement. Has a strong understanding of what local content will work with a local audience
- Use athlete stories to credibly talk about Näak product usage within training and competition in general
- Monitor the online campaign lifecycles and evaluate their success by setting regular reporting of KPIs, keeping us on the path to success
- Partner and manage external freelancers to create plans that amplify our brand campaigns & assets
- Oversee necessary tools, such as photography, needed for optimal story telling
- Work effectively under pressure and utilize strong project management skills to meet deadlines
- Develop and share best practices
- 3+ years of experience in communications or PR (agency or brand)
- Experience of managing communications campaigns for brands
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations
- Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies
- Experience with Klaviyo, Canva, Adobe Suite and Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously while taking direction from Marketing Director
- Appetite for driving innovation in an evolving media landscape
- Creative thinker and innovator, in touch with digital, sports, trends
- Leadership skills, motivated team player who can motivate others
- Track record of delivering results against tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to change at short notice
- Knowledge of and passion for endurance sports
- Fluent in English and French
- Starting date: ASAP
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Apply email@example.com